My Observations of Liberals

I've noticed over time that liberals, or those who say they are liberals, have a lot in common. It's my long-held view that most people, regardless of what they claim to be and/or identify with, are a collection of contradictions who live in a world of massive hypocrisy, but liberals seem to be even more so. Let's look at some of those things, and their usual views on them:

Prejudice and Discrimination - Liberals say they are against prejudice and discrimination, but seem to be the most prejudicial and discriminatory people on the planet. They often make blanket statements about entire groups of people, and are very exclusive of others who don't think, look, and act like them. To quote lyrics from the Rush song “Witch Hunt”, they're often quick to judge, quick to anger, and slow to understand. They say not to judge a book by its cover, but they routinely do exactly that.

Ignorance - They often express their opinions as facts, and when challenged in any way, they resort to vituperative personal attacks. Their arguments, if they have one, usually consists of their own tastes and feelings of themselves as “superior people” surrounded by “Neanderthals”. With the average liberal, the best defense is always a good offense. Their ideas are often the silliest tripe and the most unrealistic crackpot concepts I've ever heard.

Hatred - They say they are against hatred, but outside of certain fringe groups, they are the most hateful and hate-filled people I see, by far. The haters meet hatred with even more and more hatred, which in turn, creates more hatred. If they're not inciting and participating in hatred and violence, they're running away from it after the job has been done. Like most mobs, they’re excitable and easily led by the nose.

Intolerance - Liberal types seem to have a zero-tolerance policy toward those who don't hold their distorted and twisted views. One is shouted down, or accused of being “behind the times” and “having a low IQ”, if they do not think, talk, and act in ways which do not neatly and nicely dovetail with liberal, party-line dogma.

Racism - They seem to hate white people, even when they themselves are white. They hate (there’s that word again, from people who are supposedly against “hate”) groups like the KKK and other White Power-types, but don't seem to mind other racist groups, like BLM and others. They rail against so-called "white privilege" and demand diversity, despite the fact that many, if not most of them come from privileged and even overprivileged families.

Sexism - Most male liberals I've known have actually treated women like total shit, and are serial philanderers themselves. Most female liberals I've known absolutely despise men, whether they're lesbians or not. Any man who supports feminism is nothing but a pussy-whipped traitor and a hypocrite. Believe me, militant feminists HATE ALL MEN, PERIOD.

Religion - Liberals always stand up for Muslims, but seem to have a violent hatred toward Christians and a lesser one directed at Jews. Ironically, they'll label someone as being a Muslim-hater and/or anti-Semite and call for all Christians to be burned at the cross, conveniently forgetting the fact that radical Muslims would be more than happy to burn them alive, throw them off of buildings, and feed them to crocodiles, and have in fact done so on numerous occasions. Religious hatred is just another form of hatred, plain and simple.

Greed - The words "charity," "charitable," and "generous" are usually nowhere to be found in the average liberal's vocabulary. The ones I've known are a bunch of greedy, money-grubbing tightwads who only think of themselves. They lambast people like Trump for being tax cheats, but I have yet to meet a single liberal who doesn’t go out of their way to avoid paying taxes and working the system to their own personal benefit.

All in all, to me, the liberals are a very angry and arrogant group of people who apparently think that the fact they hold certain views makes them "better" people than the rest of us. Their world is a very skewed and topsy-turvy one, and they seem to do much more harm than good.

Comments

The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 7, 2019 - 11:56am
Very subdued for you, Sleaze. Ya feelin' ok?
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 7, 2019 - 12:00pm
@ TBH - No actually. I've had a case of EPD (Explosive Projectile Diarrhea) all morning, lol.
The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 7, 2019 - 12:09pm
Tell ya the ones that are really dangerous. The simple buffoons are just that.....easy to spot and mostly just amusing. The dangerous ones are the clever types who are able to couch their message within what on its face seems to innocuous language. Then through that process they steer the discussion away from the realm of ideas into that of emotion. Ex: "why are you so angry?" Or, "why do you hate".......this is classic Alinsky.
You need to watch these types carefully, they will sneak up on you. They also think that they are masters of rebranding. Once a schtick has gotten so tired that the whole world knows it they find some other way dress it up so as to make it seem like it is something new ( think Mel Gibson in Thunderdome: "call it what you like. It still smells like pig shit to me)
Stone-Eater Added Mar 7, 2019 - 12:18pm
Believe me, militant feminists HATE ALL MEN, PERIOD.

Maybe because the have a mirror at home....
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 7, 2019 - 12:34pm
@ TBH - You just described a Jesus freak at work, lol. He came up to me the other day with a weirder-than-usual look on his face, then made his pitch. I told him in the nicest, most restrained, and professional manner I could summon to go fuck himself, lol.
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 7, 2019 - 12:35pm
@ Stone - The great El Duce had the best lines of all toward them, lol:

"First I'm going to unzip my zipper and give them all a golden shower welcome. Then I'm going to remind them why their ass was made for my prick." Charming to the last, lol.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 7, 2019 - 12:37pm
LOL
Bill H. Added Mar 7, 2019 - 1:31pm

Way too much State TV (Fox News), Breitbart, and Limbaugh!
Jim Stoner Added Mar 7, 2019 - 4:59pm
Sleazy,  Sorry about the bad taste in your mouth (or the aroma in your bathroom).   It will truly affect your whole outlook (and your powers of observation).  Be sure to get plenty of liquids, and have some plain white rice.
The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 7, 2019 - 5:47pm
Oh, looks like i missed something up thread...case of the screamin shits, eh?
Stone-Eater Added Mar 7, 2019 - 6:54pm
I loved Libby and her....she loved Cereals. That's why I called her my liberal.
The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 7, 2019 - 7:14pm
Yeah, thats right Bill....none of us have the good sense to figure any of this out on our own
Flying Junior Added Mar 8, 2019 - 2:49am
Just because I support Black Lives Matter doesn't mean that I constantly call racism.  Two examples.  The first from bloggy host, Michael.

You actually tweeted a post about why would people call Trump a racist.  I simply repeated the standard catalog of insults about blacks, Mexicans & cetera.  You accused me of being politically correct.  I think the testimony of the fixer guy who is headed to the three years in the pen brings it into focus.  "Only black people can live this way."  "Name one country with a black leader that isn't a shithole country."  This gem was uttered in 2015 when Obama was president.  So this wasn't just a gaff.  Shithole country was a thing with Trump.

One thing that makes me sick is that dummies like Gerrilea and Rusty actually picked up on this language like saying, "shithole country," was a really cool thing.  I can dig people that take on the mantle of being, "deplorable."  Doesn't bother me.

TBH called the Charlottesvile rally a set-up.  I guess this implies that the Tiki Torch Nazis somehow were not racist.  As far as I'm concerned any sick youth carrying a swastika or a Nazi flag chanting, "We will not be replaced by Jews," is the definition of a narrow-minded racist.  There is also documentation of several minor incidences of violence against blacks that took place that disgusting weekend.  Why am I so fucking intolerant of these Nazi racist incels?  I guess I have to cop to that.  Show me one time that I was intolerant of anyone who was different than me.  I am the first to hold out the olive branch to you crazy Trumpies.

Michael,

You're up to bat.  The first time I met you I tried to explain the way that women feel when they are sexually harassed.  How the hell could I know that you were a right-winger?  You thought I was a chick!  lolz

No.  Supporting women's rights does not make me pussy-whipped.

You sound like that fucking faggot, Messano.  I'm going to give you a pass and say that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

As far as the subject of ignorance.  I often refer to an idea called willful ignorance.  Anyone who is dumb enough to ignore obvious science can be termed nothing else.  I am going to play the bigot.  There is no other legitimate point-of-view.  Y'all are deceived.

With these confessions, I still see right-wingers as the dirtier players.
Leroy Added Mar 8, 2019 - 4:14am
Wait for the sequel.  Hopefully, I didn't spoil the surprise.
The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 8, 2019 - 10:24am
FJ - MY statements with regard to Charlottesville imply no such thing. You had a version of events in mind and no evidence to contrary was going to change your mind. There is a term for this. Its an expression you people toss around like a hackeysack. You know what it is. Need I say it?
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 8, 2019 - 10:25am
@ Bill H. - I've never watched or clicked on anything you listed. What else you got? LOL
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 8, 2019 - 10:25am
@ Jim S. - What do you think prompted this post? LOL
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 8, 2019 - 10:26am
@ FJ - Sorry. I had some chicken in the microwave. What was that again? LOL
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 8, 2019 - 10:27am
@ Leroy - Old stuff for new ears...updated of course, lol.
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 8, 2019 - 10:28am
I see WB continues to have its usual problems...oh well, you get what you pay for! I think I'll hold off putting out anything more until it gets its shit together.
The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 8, 2019 - 10:30am
The only difference between the modern American liberal and fresh steaming pile of wet dung is that maggots will NOT eat the liberal
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 8, 2019 - 10:46am
Very subdued for you, TBH. Ya feelin' ok?
The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 8, 2019 - 10:57am
Time to switch my concoction I guess :)  think i may need to start taking speed again
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 8, 2019 - 11:16am
One of the things that was literally and figuratively beaten into me was the concept that "two wrongs don't make a right". Very true; applying that same logic, MANY wrongs make a LEFT, lol. That seems to be the central message of leftism, or at least as I see it, as it shows it's funky, ugly, multi-cultural mug, lol. We need another civil war BADLY.
The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 8, 2019 - 12:02pm
See thats why I say dont shut these people up. Its good to know who they are and where they are. Makes things so much simpler when the bullets start flying. You really need to get the fuck outta Cali my friend
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 9, 2019 - 12:04am
@ TBH - Never! One of my ancestors died at the Alamo, so I have a tradition to maintain, lol.
Flying Junior Added Mar 9, 2019 - 2:57am
I just threw something up so I could play along.  You guys are alright with me.

Peace
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 9, 2019 - 3:37am
@ FJ - "I just threw something up so I could play along."

In the barf-puke-gag-spew-shit-storm-piss-soaked-shit-smeared-skid-marked-pussy-and-dick-juice-stained genre, let me guess...you're the rhythm section? I can only imagine what Opher plays, lol.
Ward Tipton Added Mar 9, 2019 - 5:26am
There are Statists on both sides who seriously need to learn a thing or three about objectivity ... but ... very interesting observations. I believe the Leftist Statist views government as their god and as such, anything that does not fit in lock, stock and barrel is automatically heretical to them, thus deserving of a violent reaction.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 9, 2019 - 6:04am
FJ

Funkin' up or just trotting along ?
Stone-Eater Added Mar 9, 2019 - 6:06am
Ward

Government IS "god", at least they were elected to play "god", so why should they think otherwise ? LOL
Stone-Eater Added Mar 9, 2019 - 6:10am
BTW: How can one avoid government aka. "god" ? There will always be HEADS and LEGS. Be it corporations playing "god", or elected governments to do the same, whereas elected governments are simply a prolonged arm of the corporations...

Turn around in circles.

Ward Tipton Added Mar 9, 2019 - 8:48am
"Government IS "god", at least they were elected to play "god""

Which is why I do not participate in selecting the one from THEIR choices who I may deem to be the "lesser of evils".

"What's the solution ? Anarchy ? Yes please. But only when average IQ reaches 120."

Traditional/Historical Anarchy ... as opposed to the pseudo-anarchists aka useful idiots passing themselves off as anarchists today ... and only in small, isolated communities ... and there are some that are alive and functional.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 9, 2019 - 12:39pm
Ward

Guess why in animist Africa there were 1000 local kingdoms which co-existed at the same time ? Because these people knew INSTINCTIVELY that humans are not made to control a larger area without conflicts.

Productive anarchy with an wise elder man as counsellor. As my wife from Mali says; A Kouyaté (she comes from a Griot family) should never command, but advise. Because an advice is easier respected than a command....

My very good friend in Cameroon is Bamiléké. Until today they have local kingdoms called Fòn, and they value that a lot higher than the official corrupt government of Paul Biya, who is no more than a French slave. Wait for Guaido LOL
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 9, 2019 - 12:40pm

One of the best things I've read here, lol! Thanks Ward!
FacePalm Added Mar 9, 2019 - 10:21pm
Au contraire!
It appears that the credit is due to SEFa.  Ward but quoted him.
Neil Lock Added Mar 10, 2019 - 7:56am
Well, I can't disagree with much in this headpost Michael, except that you don't make it clear that you are using the word "liberal" in a US specific sense. Myself, I still like to use the word in its original meaning, and qualify it as "classical liberal" or "true liberal." The types you are talking about here I call illiberals.
Ward Tipton Added Mar 10, 2019 - 9:09am
"The types you are talking about here I call illiberals."

Well they certainly do seem to do well enough with ill logic. (Misspelling is intentional lest someone miss that)
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 10, 2019 - 10:12am
@ FP - Thank you...I stand corrected. As Stone and Ward are both pretty witty, that comment could have come from either one of them, lol.
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 10, 2019 - 10:12am
@ Neil - Illiberal...good one. How how misliberal or disliberal? Even better, no? lol
FacePalm Added Mar 10, 2019 - 8:34pm
"Leftist" works for me; "America-hater" is apropos, as well.

The original meaning of liberal is applicable to many great men and women down through history, but liars, infiltrators, and betrayers have appropriated it under the name of "progressivism."  Found an excellent citation recently which helps set the record straight, for me:

"The liberal insists that the individual must remain so supreme as to make the State his servant."
-- Wayne Morse(1900-1974) U.S. Senator
Source: New Republic, 22 July 1946

During the last 73 years since that was written, the reverse is planned and plotted for, that is, that the State shall reign supreme, and it's officers become our masters.

"The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism. But under the name of 'liberalism' they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist program, until one day America will be a Socialist nation, without knowing how it happened."
-- Norman Thomas(1884-1968) six-time U.S. Presidential candidate for the Socialist Party of America
Source: 1948 - from an interview during the presidential campaign.
[Ed. note: Norman Thomas and Gus Hall, the U.S. Communist Party Candidate, both quit American politics, agreeing that the Republican and Democratic parties by 1970 had adopted every plank on the Communist/Socialist agenda, and they no longer had an alternate party platform on which to run.]

Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 10, 2019 - 10:57pm
Actually, I make a clear distinction between a liberal and a leftist. I think of a "liberal' as someone who is a somewhat more chilled-out version of their more extreme counterparts, regardless of where they are on the spectrum.
FacePalm Added Mar 11, 2019 - 1:54am
IMO, those who are truly "liberal" (in it's previous meaning, as previously illustrated) left the democratic party long ago, and are now either conservative Republicans, libertarians, or even Greens or Constitutionalists.  Nowadays, the leftists have taken over the democratic party with their insane ideas, hoping that fools will vote for "free stuff" for themselves...while being quite ignorant of the chains they're forging for themselves and our posterity.

Take "reparations," for instance; both Kamala and Elizabeth have favored paying them to African Americans - but just how are they to implement it?  A "white tax" just for BEING white?  No American living today has ever owned any slaves, and no American has been a slave in America (with exceptions for the sex trade and torture-prisons of the wealthy and/or MK Ultra victims).

Prior to the War for State's Rights, less than 2% of the white population of the South owned any slaves at all, and many blacks owned slaves, as well.  Should the descendants of white, black, and native Americans who owned slaves pay reparations to the descendants of their victims, too?

And what about the descendants of the Northern slave owners?  There were many of them, as well.

But i admit i'm greatly looking forward to the investigation and prosecution of AOC for her multiple campaign violations and dodgy monetary practices, not to mention the condemnation and removal from key House committees of these antisemitic muslim reps.

Not holding my breath, mind.

"Yes i told you that the Light goes up and down
Did you notice how the Wheel turns 'round?"(Cream, "Badge")
Flying Junior Added Mar 11, 2019 - 3:34am
I'm way more conservative than any of you pretenders!

I liked this article at first.  But now that I see that you are nothing more than a Russian faggot, I see through your bullshit!
Flying Junior Added Mar 11, 2019 - 3:38am
BTW,

That was George Harrison playing with Clapton on Badge.

I read this thing on-line how B-A-D-G-E was somehow the chord turnaround.  Cool thing to think about, until I realized it was closer to C-major, G-major 1st inversion D-major.  If there was any chord in B it would have had to have been B-Minor.  No A or E chord anywhere.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 11, 2019 - 4:41am
I used to be a hard-core leftie (probably what you call liberal) before the trend went to PC and LBGT* and "language twisting". Today, they seem far away from the original ideas. It has become a deluded joke.
FacePalm Added Mar 11, 2019 - 8:55am
FJ-
What i read about "Badge" is that a guy doing transcribing mis-read "bridge," for the song never mentions anything about "badges."
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 11, 2019 - 10:30am
Hmmm...first I had that subcontinental subhuman Oogala Boogala saying I was a Jew and expressing his desire to "stick his black dick up my white ass." Now I have a Limey sissy calling me a Russian fag. LOL!!! FJ, I'd  rather be a Russian fag than a Limey fag (like YOU) any day of the week, you self-righteous idiot. Gawd, you people are fucking stupid. Keep up the good work! lol
Flying Junior Added Mar 11, 2019 - 3:28pm
Hey wait a minute, Face...  How could I not see it.  The rest of the puzzle is in the verse.

Thinkin' about the times you drove in my car;

It's right there.  A-minor, B-minor and E-minor.

So all the chords that spell B-A-D-G-E are in the song.
Bill H. Added Mar 11, 2019 - 5:27pm

FP -
I see the true "America Haters" as those who support Trump.
Why? Because I believe these people began to sour on the country sometime after Reagan's tenure was over, didn't enjoy the predecessors, were disappointed in what GWB did to the economy, and then finally had to contend with a black person as the President. This was the last straw for them, so they fell for the BS Trump was promising and now find themselves being forced to support an obvious self-centered dictator whose mission is to divide the country and open it up for the highest bidder (and we all know who that is!).
Take a good look at who you are supporting.
FacePalm Added Mar 11, 2019 - 9:03pm
I'm supporting a guy who has reversed the course of America subsidizing the rest of the world and essentially, giving our wealth away for nothing.

i'm supporting a guy who puts America first.

i'm supporting a guy who has helped get more than 4.5 million people off welfare rolls and over 5 million into jobs...to the point where there are now more jobs than applicants to fill them.

i'm supporting a guy who's tackling the NoKo problem which multiple previous presidents have either ignored(didn't work) or aided(BJ Billy), and neither appeasement via US funds nor refusing to do anything about NoKo did a damn thing to help either Americans OR the SoKo's.

i'm supporting a guy who has aided multiple communities to recover from multiple disasters, and unlike the Shrub, continues to get the job done instead of making a couple of speeches, tossing a couple of bux down as "a token of my esteem," then forgetting about them, as both the Shrub and D'OhBama did, repeatedly.

i'm supporting a guy who said "i will recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital" during the campaign, and unlike every OTHER president who promised the SAME THING, kept his word and DID IT, not only moving the embassy, but finding a spot that saved Americans  over a half-billion bux in construction costs for a brand new one..

i'm supporting a guy who says to the NATO members, "Pay up!" and they do.

i'm supporting a guy who says "Let's end these disastrous foreign wars" and has taken steps to withdraw from both Syria and Afghanistan.

i'm supporting a guy who cuts taxes and creates a climate favorable for businesses and investors, which are flocking to the world's strongest economy in droves, now.

i'm supporting a guy who says to foreign countries and corporations, "Fine!  You don't want to re-work the unfavorable trade deals?  TARIFFS for you!"  Then, they capitulate.

i'm supporting a guy who made it possible to fire VA employees who torture veterans, and who has made it a priority to get them more and better help via allowing them to seek care from places OTHER THAN the VA.

i'm supporting a guy who has gotten more pedophiles and perverts arrested than any other president, ever.

Those who demonize and despise Trump unthinkingly despise America.

IMO.

There are things he has promised which he has not done(like tackle the whole vaccination thing, which his own son suffered ill effects from) and his support for 5G celltowers (which will not only vastly increase the number of cancers among smartphone users, but allow for other nasty things to happen to them), his reluctance to tackle the monopolization of free speech by leftist corporate entities, and so on, which i do NOT like, but on balance, he loves America and is working for it's benefit, despite the fact that he's lost now nxs of 1.5 billion of his personal fortune, while continuing to donate the entirety of his salary to various charities.
Bill H. Added Mar 11, 2019 - 10:21pm
FP-
Your OD'ed on State TV (Fox News).
If I only watched that station and believed everything they preached, I would also actually believe that the Orange Buffoon was doing a good job. After all, that is the present job of Fox News.
And no, I don't instantly believe what ANY news source states until I do ample research and come to my own conclusion.
And my present conclusion is that Trump has (and continues to) convince 30% of the nation that he is doing a great job, and that everything he says is true.
I would have given you more credit until I read your above post.
FacePalm Added Mar 11, 2019 - 10:27pm
Frankly, your opinion don't mean squat, to me.
Your hatred has blinded you to the good he's done, is doing, and will continue to do.
Bill H. Added Mar 11, 2019 - 11:04pm
So be it-
The Orange Fool makes moves only for his ego and fortune. I also am totally convinced that he is on puppet strings.
I only seek what is good for my country and it's people in the long run. I will never fall for the words of a confused, self-serving idiot.
What better way to unite the country that saying "Democrats Hate Jews".
I am not a Democrat, and I have a lot of Jewish friends.
And guess what, virtually all of my Jewish friends are Democrats! Go figure??
Putin has programmed Trump well for his mission.
FacePalm Added Mar 11, 2019 - 11:23pm
Uh, huh.
And when the Mueller report releases say that Trump and "the Russians" NEVER conspired to do a damn thing in re: the 2016 election, can i look forward to your apology?

Or is your "idee fixe" so permanent now that facts can no longer penetrate the fog of hatred?

Do you approve of the Laurentia Beria method of "investigation" the democrats are supporting and implementing, that is, "show me the man, i'll find you the crime," or do you think there should be a specific allegation to be investigated, first?
Flying Junior Added Mar 12, 2019 - 5:01am
My latest post addresses the controversy as to whether or not there was ever collusion or conspiracy between Russian intelligence and the Trump campaign.
Neil Lock Added Mar 12, 2019 - 1:34pm
The conversation between FacePalm and Bill H. on this thread is an example of what WriterBeat is supposed to be all about. Well done, Michael.

And Flying Junior is a Limey? One learns.

But Autumn really ought to get the front page fixed PDQ, so these discussions can reach a (slightly) wider audience.
The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 12, 2019 - 6:18pm
That was a typo, Neil. Meant to read slimey. It's a term of endearment used between fellow Californians. Two great peoples separated by a common language and all that, you know :)
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 13, 2019 - 12:55am
@ Neil L. - Thank you...yes, I thought so, too.
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 13, 2019 - 12:56am
@ TBH - LOL, you're a quick-witted fuck, as usual!
Ward Tipton Added Mar 13, 2019 - 1:50am
"Two great peoples separated by a common language and all that, you know :)"

That would explain it ... one girl from California actually tried to convince me that EVERYONE in California speaks "The King's English" ... I believe she meant Queen but ... in this day of gender fluidity, what are a few facts and the entire history of the race in regards to personal feelings and beliefs?
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 13, 2019 - 2:26am
As far as I know, most countries around the world who learn English as a second language is that of British English. It makes for some funny faux pas, my favorite being a chick who was going to be late for a date because she had to go to the vaginacologist, lol.
Ward Tipton Added Mar 13, 2019 - 3:15am
Try teaching English to a Korean Student who is working with an Irishman, an Englishman and a Scotsman. I had fun with that one.
The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 13, 2019 - 8:33am
You actually got those three to work together? Shocking!
FacePalm Added Mar 13, 2019 - 12:37pm
Ward-
Sounds like a joke:
An Irishman, Englishman and a Scot walk into a Korean bar...(or any variation thereon), with an ass-kicking somewhere in the mix.

Like the Baby Seal Club...
Flying Junior Added Mar 14, 2019 - 3:06am
I get a lot of mileage out of two words of wisdom spoken by a Beefeater at the tower of London some forty years ago.  It was actually my buddy who said, "Elizabeth Regina," emphasizing the, "i," of Regina as the long e vowel.  Said Beefeater simply corrected him in saying, "It's Regina."  (Rhymes with Vagina.)

Imagine the possibilities.  Endless hilarity.  Should you wish to order an Orangina soda at the local fish sandwich shop?  Ask for an Orangīna instead.
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 14, 2019 - 4:02am
Baby Seal Club...lol! My choice would be Koala Bear Club....then Shoot, Stab, Poison, Perforate, Detonate. Gawd, I HAAAAAAAAAAATE those fucking things!
Bill H. Added Mar 14, 2019 - 12:24pm
For an earlier comment by F.P.
Absolutely, RF radiation from both cell sites and cell phones is a very concerning issue.
This is being conveniently kept low-key, of course to retain and enhance profits for the industry. In the background, much is being done to eliminate the risk by implementation of low-power, highly-concentrated microcell sites, which will run at power levels at a watt or two, compared to power levels of over 100 watts (effective radiated power) on many existing sites. High concentration of microcells will result in most cell phones throttling down to much lower RF power levels, minimize the risk of frying your brain.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 14, 2019 - 1:24pm
Bill

There's not much to fry anymore nowadays. MSM already's done the job to a good degree LOL
Ward Tipton Added Mar 14, 2019 - 2:00pm

Killing off large portions of the population is not a bad side effect as far as the government is concerned either. Win Win ... for them.
Jim Stoner Added Mar 14, 2019 - 4:05pm
A  couple/three  points:
1) It is impossible that the average IQ be 120, by definition.  The average will always be 100.  But i agree that as the average intelligence of a populace increases, it should be possible to reduce the interference of government.

2) I do agree with the suggestion that early cellphones caused brain cancers, and that has been covered up, while the cellphone (and associated hardware) manufacturers have scrambled to reduce the power of transmissions and thus the medical risk.

2A/3)  I am with Bill H. on this, and many other points, though I am a proud Democrat, moreso with every passing year.  The doom of the Republican party--it may survive post-Trump as a minor, generally-reviled party--will be an unqualified benefit to our nation and the world.   Don't worry, the splintering of the Democratic party will follow soon after.
FacePalm Added Mar 14, 2019 - 5:58pm
Bill-
i looked it up yesterday, but it has been alleged(and proof of concept seen) that cellphone towers can be used to influence the moods of people - mind control, as it were.  A websearch of "Baltimore Sun mind control" may turn up the article, from the late 90's, as i recall.

And, of course, the cancers.

Watched a youtube vid yesterday about the electrical conductivity of cellular structures in the body(the Ph), and it turns out that -20 to -24mv is alleged to be a "healthy" charge, 40mv needed for healthy cell replication.

It has also been alleged that the 5G will disrupt these levels and maximize ill-health.

As to Stoner's points, taking supplemental iodine has been repeatedly proven to increase IQ, and it's lack, a corresponding reduction in the same.

It is not in the interest of the globalists to have a healthy population; they have zero interest in that, what with the world overpop problem.

If any party is headed for the trashheap of history, it's the socialist democrats and democratic socialists, as the philosophy of governance they promote has NEVER, EVER worked.  Buh-bye, maroons and ignoranumuses...or is that ignoranimi?

The GND is so stupid as to be ridiculous(and well-deserving of not only ridicule, but utter contempt), and tell me the last time a politician promising increased taxes won?

Idjits of the world, Untie!