As A Trump Supporter....I Feel Bulied

As A Trump Supporter....I Feel Bulied
  • 442
  • 114
  • 10

Hey all, how you doing, how you been? I know that it has been a long time but I'm glad to see some familiar names hanging around. I haven't posted here for quite a while, but hearing that this could all be coming to an end I feel that one last hurrah is necessary, and I've got quite the burr up my butt.

I am a fan of Donald Trump. There I said it. Its on paper, black and white, no turning back now. I admit it, I am quite the fan! Okay, okay, before you attack too harshly,please hear me out, don't be a part of the problem.

Only in this forum do I have the courage to proclaim that - goddamnit - he is getting the job done. At least in my world. A world of working class, nine to fivers, and yes before you attack them, or turn your nose up: many of my associates hold high degrees, not an uneducated bunch. In my world things are going pretty well. But in crowds of all kinds I find myself being purposely quiet on my opinions. The absolute, venomous hatred that sooo many people display for this man: it blows my mind. I keep my opinions to myself, less become the target. Yes I think he is a sexist pig, so are about forty percent of the men that I know. And I am sorry, but a truly sexist individual would not have appointed Gina Haspel as the first female director of the CIA, nor appointed Elizabeth Kimber to be the first woman to lead the agencies clandestine service. Under the rule of this sexist pig, unemployment is as low as I've ever seen it. Everyone I know is working, and its been a really long time since I could say that. For me personally offers are coming out of the wood work, amazing offers like I've never seen before.

Did you know that marijuana is legal in more states than ever before? That my friends is progress. Where I live for the better part of the year gas has been under two dollars. We have not seen prices like that in a very long time.

Why is it so hard, for so many to open up their eyes and take a look around them.It seems to me in my simple female brain that everyone is so worried about what The President might do that, they refuse to see what he has done.I know that he hasn't gotten his wall up, I hope he does. We don't need to be the next France or Germany, opening our borders and letting in "political refugees". Making them feel at home, ushering in a standing army, so they can attack from the inside.  We shouldn't pay for their healthcare, ( veterans should come first) or educations.....did we learn nothing from a certain flight school in Florida - we taught them to fly on the land they set out to destroy!

The tax reform was good and needed. Down from 35 % to 21%. I can't imagine how everyone isn't feeling the benefits of that. The economy is booming! It all seems so familiar. Does anyone else remember the Reagan years. Funny thing there is another man who wasn't born into the presidency. Just a man who came to the job, because he wanted to do it - wanted to make America great -----again.

But because I back a man that is a bit of a loose cannon, I've been labeled as stupid and ignorant, and the one that was supposed ti hurt the worst, an anti-feminist. Oh no, I say, daintily biting my knuckle, lips quivering: whatever shall I do. I really don't mind that one, feminist make all females look bad. What we had wasn't working. People in the government, our Presidents included, have been thinking inside the box for too long. We NEED the loose cannon who can think outside of the box. Sorry that a lot of you are secretly jealous of his money - you know its true.

Anyhow it feels good to be able to admit it. Go ahead, attack me, bully me as you see fit. It really makes you no better than the man that you despise so much.

It boils down to this. I was raised in a good all American home. My dad, and his before him served in the military. We hung our flag on the fourth of July and celebrated the patriotic holiday. My father used to say, " I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to my death your right to say as you wish." I really hope that someday more people will feel like this.

Donald Trump is the leader of the country that I call home. The country that I love and have chosen to return to living in repeatedly. He is our elected leader, and since I am a proud American, I will always have his back. He is our president, like it or not, please respect the office.

Comments

George N Romey Added Mar 14, 2019 - 7:32am
I'm not sure why anyone would feel bullied. I'm assuming you are spending too much time on social media.  Trump in reality is no different than most of our Presidents, while the other's hid with quite effort their flaws and dark past Trump wears his on his sleeve.  He's done a few good things and has tried to live up to his campaign promises, whether you agree them or not.  Do a little reading and you realize Trump is tame compared to JFK, LBJ, Nixon, and Clinton.

On whole, his bluster and sometimes buffoonery aside I'd give him a B-/C+ as President.  Possibly a bit above average.  One positive thing about Trump is that he lets it all out. He's not a walking talking points memo that doesn't really know, and more specifically care about mainstream issues. HRC sounded about as sincere when talking about bread and butter issues as a used car salesman.
The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 14, 2019 - 7:50am
George - you dont have to be on social media. All you need do is be around those who are, which sadly seems to be a great many. This leads to a lot of parroting which we also see here in print. Trumps opponents make a seripus miscalculation in driving his support to silence. The end result of this translates to another electoral result that they will be unable to account for. They have created what will prove to be a dangerous political climate for themselves, a world where it is fashionable to be a hater and those who dont are just silent. While they are looking for all of the supporters to quash they are creating more supporters that they will never see because they have been rendered mute. The only opinion poll that really matters is on election day. All of Clinton's indiscretions were ignored.....its not about the man, its about the job he is doing, remember? There is a lot of truth in this where it comes to national politics in this country. I think its delicious to see it come back and bite them in the ass
George N Romey Added Mar 14, 2019 - 7:56am
The Democratic Party has left the social justice warriors like AOC take over.  They haven't the clue, and have no desire to have a clue, what most Americans think.  Trump can play the electoral college to his advantage.  People that think Trump is something new are very, very ignorant of US history.  It's far easier to sit on your lazy ass and watch CNN/MSNBC then to go the library and do some actual reading and research.
The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 14, 2019 - 7:58am
You can always let your freak flag fly here Blues :)
Thomas Sutrina Added Mar 14, 2019 - 8:16am
Great article.
Dino Manalis Added Mar 14, 2019 - 8:33am
 Don't feel bullied by a bunch of radicals they don't know what they're talking about!
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 14, 2019 - 8:35am
Fucking cunt! lol
The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 14, 2019 - 9:13am
Pay no attention to the hippie behind the headband :) hes really a punker in disguise
Passion Blues Added Mar 14, 2019 - 9:43am
I must say gentlemen, that right here on this page, in this moment, I feel less afraid to view my opinion than I have since he won the election. Thank you for that good sirs!!! I didn't vote for the man the first time, but I just might the second time around.
Passion Blues Added Mar 14, 2019 - 9:45am
Thank you for the compliment Thomas Sutrina. That means a lot coming from someone with knowledge like yours. I have always liked the things I have read of yours as well.

Passion Blues Added Mar 14, 2019 - 9:46am
Burghal - It IS good to have a place to fly my flag......Ive been away too long....glad to see you are still about. Now I just need to hear from Stone and Opher and Ill be a happy girl!
Passion Blues Added Mar 14, 2019 - 9:47am
And I agree sir that the chic with one N in her name is a condescending twit!
The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 14, 2019 - 9:49am
Opher has gone to ground. I suspect he's plotting a Molotov drive by at 10 Downing to hide his conflicted attraction to Teresa May.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 14, 2019 - 11:04am
Passion

Here I am :-) Listen, I'm neither for nor against Trump, Obama or Clinton or whoever. a) it's none of my business really (as long as it doesn't affect Europe....), and b) they're all products of their environment and their masters....

...but thanks for missing us :-)

Hey, Oph, you dead or didn't find WB entrance anymore ? LOL
Spartacus Added Mar 14, 2019 - 11:07am
Glad you feel emboldened enough to post your avatar's opinions about Trump, PB.  It is a gawdamn shame that our culture today would threaten you if you did publically.

For me, I live in a very, very blue state.  I am persona non grata to such an extent that I must remain underground with my opinions.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 14, 2019 - 11:09am
TBH

I guess May maybe may lose her ground completely. The Brits are right now making another Monty Python movie called "The life of Brex It".
The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 14, 2019 - 11:44am
Maybe they can dig up Graham Chapman, put him his old uniform and turn him loose. He'd fix this mess
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 14, 2019 - 12:14pm
PB, for all I know, you're a transgendered prostitute from Senegal who, perhaps ironically, has a thing for cumming into and onto MAGA hats, lol. At a minimum, your entire body in general and your pussy in particular looks like a high-relief map of Death Valley getting ass-fucked by a scabby black dick.
Even A Broken Clock Added Mar 14, 2019 - 12:15pm
Stone - looks like more "MAY"hem for Britain. Just goes to show that not everything should be put into a referendum if you aren't wanting the results, especially if the margin is razor thin.

Burghal - Yes, bring back Graham. He had the stiff upper crust words to fix any military problem.

Passion - the problem with DJT is he is fighting the last war. He has no vision about what is really going on in the world, and reality will soon be biting him on the butt. Unfortunately, he may kick out after it bites and really cause some damage.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 14, 2019 - 12:22pm
EABC

Trump is not the problem. Bolton and Pompeo (the new Cheney and Rumsfeld) are....and if Trump listens to these creeps (or is ordered to by the MIC) there's no way out.
Passion Blues Added Mar 14, 2019 - 1:15pm
Hip - hipster - you have no idea how magnificent my pussy looks. Quite a slice of heaven I've been told. When a man gets to spend the night with me he doesn't ask for my number, he asks for my autograph! I will call you a contrarian....most hipsters are. Don't worry, youll' grow up eventually!
Passion Blues Added Mar 14, 2019 - 1:19pm
Stone - good to hear from you. There is always a way out.....except for maybe the trouble miss Theresa has gotten herself into. Hope you are good...where are you in terms of where are you living now? Hope wherever  you are it is treating you well. I always enjoy reading your contributions.
Passion Blues Added Mar 14, 2019 - 1:21pm
Spartacus - sorry that you too must live underground. In case you don't know, and you probably do, being underground and somewhat anonymous does tend to give one more freedoms in certain things. I am just really glad to have you all.
Passion Blues Added Mar 14, 2019 - 1:25pm
George - Brughal had it kinda right. This is really the most social media I do. I avoid it on purpose. However that is not true for most of the world, and the circles of people that I have to deal with daily, well social media is life to them. Its kinda sad, I did try to question one co worker about her hatred for Trump, she couldn't tell me any why....she said..."well he is Trump". I don't think even she knows why she hates him, just doing what social media tells her to do.
Bill H. Added Mar 14, 2019 - 1:28pm

SEF-
Trouble is, Trump listens to no one, other than whatever flashes thru his head at the time, what Putin wants, or an occasional whim from a Fox News talking head.
Jim Stoner Added Mar 14, 2019 - 1:30pm
P.B.,
Welcome back, and for all WB'ers who are wondering, the only selection tab that is working now is the "Submission Date" one.  As long as it doesn't get too clogged with repeated posts from benighted folk, that's one way to see what's been released out here.

I'll try not to be a bully--I think there has been plenty of bullying on both sides.  As another dyed-in-the-wool American, I will defend your right to say all those things above that are totally wrong.   And I totally respect the office of the President, more, I would say, than the man who occupies it.

Yes, he's doing the job; it's a con job, though.

I  will say on Chief Twit Dorkhead's behalf that (most of) his vices are fully apparent.  (I'm not sure whether that is a virtue, but it does help voters know for what they are voting.)   It's the hidden ones, though, that we need to worry about.  And I do.

Passion Blues Added Mar 14, 2019 - 1:38pm
Stoner - Chief Twit Dorkhead is not the only politician out there with vices, be them apparent or not - the lot of them suck, politicians that is: but I will back the one who runs this country. Thank you for not bullying, and thank you for respecting the office and me and my opinions. My father was right, whether or not we agree...we both have the absolute right to express ourselves. Thanks for the welcome back!
Stone-Eater Added Mar 14, 2019 - 2:23pm
Passion

Thanks ! I'm still in Switzerland but fight to finally leave. I was always a tramp, and even now at 61 I'd not be sure if I would finish my days in Senegal. I like the life to be temporary...never know what comes next. Staying in a place and saying "that's it, I'll be staying here until I hit the box" would kill me earlier than wished for. I'm a guy who always needs new inputs...be it from cultures, music, whatever. Standstill is death.

Who knows....I go to any place where I'm welcomed and feel useful. As long as my eyesight is halfway working, I'm ready to go wherever on that ball.

But I guess, taking a look back, I'm pretty sure it will be Africa. My wife wants to go back and I like them Niggers as well LOL
Stone-Eater Added Mar 14, 2019 - 2:29pm
Bill

I don't think Trump listens to Putin because he LIKES him. He's impressed by the power Putin has at home. Trump would like to be a KING, not a president. But don't forget that the US and the Russians make good business behind the curtain. That war drum propaganda is for the public.
Bill H. Added Mar 14, 2019 - 4:03pm

Absolutely, SEF-
I totally believe Trump has been compromised by Putin based on some past acts or money deals.
Jim Stoner Added Mar 14, 2019 - 7:29pm
Passion
...I will back the one who runs this country.

I may remind you of this promise in a couple of years.  Until then, or sooner....

Jeff Michka Added Mar 14, 2019 - 8:11pm
Ah, sorry PB.  If one finds fault in the reality TV star, it took his supporters to get him there.  Oh, I'm sure you feel Orange garbagebag is a wonderful guy, a special non politician who talks alot and makes promises that really have little outcome for the core of his base.  He's a lousy businessman, and his constant lies-for whatever reason-have poisoned the waters beyond treatment.  Now, it's okay to lie, and many Trumpists here indulge, then get bent out of shape when called out.  Fartacus comes to mind.  Oooo "The Boss does it, so it's okay."  Many of this same crowd spend a lot of their time walking and talking about Geezus, but have no problem with Orangy's lack of a moral compass.  It's all okay!  As long as Orangy keeps appointing "the right judges" they don't care but, according to them liberals are so immoral, evil, are this and that.  I guess, best case, PB, you're just an enabler.  But your "guy" reflects back on you. Blinded by the Light?
Flying Junior Added Mar 15, 2019 - 2:52am

Thank you Passion Blues.  I, for one, appreciate it.  It really has no place in polite society.
FacePalm Added Mar 15, 2019 - 5:23am
PB-
Awesome avatar; call me crazy, but i'm thinkin' it's not actually you.

As to your point, generally speaking i'd say that unless you're well-armed with hidden cameras, wearing a MAGA hat could be compared to wandering Harlem or the Nation of Islam shouting racial epithets about black people.

However, if you're in need of some spare cash and don't mind being bruised, bashed, and the object of not just invective, but projectiles, lawsuits can be remarkably remunerative; take a look at what's happening to the MSM dolts who not only leapt on the bandwagon of trashing a white 16-yr. old, but afterwards - when they KNEW they were wrong in their "reporting" - absolutely refused to apologize.

Now, and just so far, they're facing lawsuits nxs of half a billion bux...and that's just 2 of the big "news" orgs.  There are quite a few unrepentant public figures yet to be "served."  Serves 'em right, i say.

So get your "camera crew" - like a friend or two w/cellphone cams - and get busy raking in the dough!

i just posted on a disqus-controlled site; they obviously have me on some sort of "watch list," because every time i post, there's a delay of at LEAST 12 hours before anyone can see it.  This sort of treatment is precisely why i love THIS site; you can write anything you like the WAY that you like, and not be subject to the fickle whims of anyone but the article's author...and if they're assholes, they can be ignored until they engage you where they do not HAVE the smiting wand.  Every disqus site i've been on sucks ass.
Steel Breeze Added Mar 15, 2019 - 8:26am
after hearing about folks having a fit over MAGA hats i made it a point to get one.....a pin on one side is USMC EGA,on the other is Viet Nam veteran........so far,not a peep from anyone....
George N Romey Added Mar 15, 2019 - 8:47am
Given the Democratic field of candidates, including this guy Beto with a website that has no policy initiatives but sells Beto tee shirts and asks for donations, Trump will win again in 2020, only bigger.  I guess his followers will get the last laugh again.
George N Romey Added Mar 15, 2019 - 10:50am
There's one thing I can say.  Trump has accomplished a hell of lot more than Obama did in his first 2 years.  What did Obama accomplish?  He wrote a health care plan that was the dream of his health insurance big money donors.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 15, 2019 - 3:50pm
Passion

I say again I admire your courage to support Trump, although I have the fear that in the end he does more bad than good (ordered by his masters the economy)....as everyone of your presidents did since Roosevelt....although I liked Jimmy Carter. He might have been a bit naive, but in my view he had a good heart. And that's what's important.

I hope for you that you won't get disappointed.

Mogg

The fact that you scream out in majuscules doesn't make your opinion more valuable.
Jeff Michka Added Mar 15, 2019 - 9:35pm
But when Moggy shouts out, he's sooooo impressive.  Ryan isn't around at the moment to sheperd him, so he must be really lost.  LOL
And if still talking Orange Il Duce, I'd recommend a film "Look Who's Back".  A real rightist's dream.  70 years after the end of WWII, A smoldering Adolf Hitler wakes up on the lot of the former Furher bunker. alive and well.  Adolf gets a rather interesting and positive reception, becoming a reality TV star, a new career and propaganda opportunity that doesn't work out because footage of the new Adolf surfaces of him shooting a dog.  There's even a part of the film that parodies of the "Downfall" Hitler parodies as seen on Youtube.  At one point the message becomes "Some people find me deep inside them" as he's being driven around, being acknowledged with sieg heils.  Nazi Tom Purcell might even like this movie.  It's funny.   But it does seem on topic with this post.
Flying Junior Added Mar 15, 2019 - 10:21pm
When I hear about all of these faggy man-crushes on Trump I often think of Fellini's Amarcord.  But reading our own republican sex goddess, Passion Blues, I can't help but think of Gradisca, aka S'il vous plait.  I clearly remember the gorgeous film goddess, Magali Noël laughing and blowing kisses at Il Duce as he passed by in a parade.  According to a film review, later she gave herself to a Fascist officer at the Grand Hotel.

If only Trump could enjoy that vivid fascination that the Italian people held for Mussolini in the 1930s...  As Linda Ronstadt famously said, "How happy I'd be."

BTW, Magali Noëlle Guiffray, born in 1931, died only recently in 2015.
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 16, 2019 - 3:20am
@ PB - Hip - hipster - you have no idea how magnificent my pussy looks. Quite a slice of heaven I've been told. When a man gets to spend the night with me he doesn't ask for my number, he asks for my autograph!

HAAAAHAHAHAH!!! Good one! The burning question is, in addition to other burning sensations you probably have been both a giver and receiver of, is how you would sign it...with a Bic Dic? LOL

For some reason, I'm reminded of a colorful German chick named Gabi I fucked around with...she would say things like "What does a man say after his 25th orgasm of the evening? Thank you, Gabi."
Stone-Eater Added Mar 16, 2019 - 7:05am
Togg

A post can't be uneducated only its poster. But you do a good job. No need to ask your psychiatrist.
Leppy519 blog Added Mar 16, 2019 - 10:44am
Great news=Crooked Hillary is about to be investigated for her pathetic life long criminal. The pathetic Muller attempt to get President Trump impeached failed. President Trump has performed as a leader and he has done something that showed that Obama was a full blooded anti America====Douche=Bag.
Jeff Michka Added Mar 16, 2019 - 10:58am
Ah...the marvel of bitherism.  "He" really wasn't president, just a Kenyan Muslim...that set the stage for Orangy's "presidential run" announcement, where he came down an escaltor, Melanoma neatly re fiberglassed, and declared all Mexicans murders and rapists.  Then, it's "Crooked Hillary?" Gee, did that make your HHS outburst feel better?  LOL.  You clowns cry about Mueller, but say nothing about "Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi."  Of course.
Michael B Bagala Added Mar 16, 2019 - 11:45am
Fuque stop talking about your mama
Bill H. Added Mar 16, 2019 - 12:21pm
Leppy - While were at it, why don't we investigate "Crooked Carter", "Fiasco Ford", "Rauncy Reagan", "Evil Eisenhower", "Bumbling Bush", "Offensive Obama", "Mad Man Madison", "Lyin Lincoln", "Wicked Wilson", "Crazy Coolidge", "Hangman Hoover", "Ramrod Roosevelt", "Tainted Truman".
Your lost in the past, and lost in the vast wasteland of Right Wing Rhetoric that will control your thinking and keep you maddened and retaliatory for the rest of your sad life.
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Mar 16, 2019 - 12:34pm
@ Slimy, disgusting lizard shit Boogala - Nooooo! I was talking about yours! And all 1.5 million fathers you have, all scabby-ass slimy ass warts, once again, like you! Translation: Oooot ooot ooota oootooot    oooot ooooto oooto ooot ooot!
Webmaster Added Mar 16, 2019 - 3:06pm
On international arena Trump seems to be highly respected. He is a POTUS widely opened for any kind of critics and ready to respond to all critical attacks day by day. So he is POTUS who lives and works in the true reality that surrounds him, and not invented by propaganda. Apparently, the freedom of speech and the openness of public relations under him have reached a new, very high level. It is this direct, open discussion of contradictions that prevents the development of social conflicts; therefore, he is a peacemaker not only in international life, but also within his own country.
Leppy519 blog Added Mar 16, 2019 - 3:30pm
Hillary Clinton is even more of a complete criminal than Ma Barker. I really laugh my ass off every time our Ma Barker  is probably the sicko that Hillary followed. President Trump shut down CROOKED HILLARY.
Michael B Bagala Added Mar 16, 2019 - 3:57pm
Fuque
Slimy, disgusting lizard shit Boogala - Nooooo! I was talking about Jews and their mamas! And all 1.5 million fathers you have, all scabby-ass slimy ass warts, once again, like you! Translation: Oooot ooot ooota oootooot    oooot ooooto oooto ooot ooot! I like Jew nastiness.  I go to Jew land and brown nose all theee time"
For once you speak the truth about yourself you skanky jew bait.
Mustafa Kemal Added Mar 16, 2019 - 4:13pm
"President Trump continues to distinguish himself as a caring, capable and principled servant of the American people. If he makes Leftists, Liberals and Democrats soil themselves when they hear his praise, that's just a bonus."

Well, at least on the right we dont practice "identity politics"
LOL
I knew there was going to be a doozie in here somewhere
Stone-Eater Added Mar 16, 2019 - 4:25pm
On international arena Trump seems to be highly respected.

What's it you call an "international arena" ? The yeasayers ? Let me tell you: People I know in Africa or Europe like the people in the US. But they look at "leaders" like Bolton, Pompeo or even Trump with a feeling like: Is this a soap opera about "the powerful and the rich" ? Do they understand that different peoples have different ideals, cultures and religions ? If no, get them out. But most don't understand that the named are also only puppets representing the global economy.
Michael B Bagala Added Mar 16, 2019 - 5:07pm
Mogg
you just proved what a complete nut case lunatic crazy person you are.
He is destroying the dollar with his Financial Sanctions!
He is waging war with the 2nd largest economy in order to destroy it
He is dragging us into a war in Venezuela with intentions of overthrowing a legitimate government.
-Under him our national debt hit 22 trillion dollars and from 2020 on our debt will increase at the rate of 1 trillion dollars a year.

The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 16, 2019 - 5:09pm
I don't agree that Trump is a puppet. If he were the washington establishment would not be shitting themselves trying to get rid of him.
Jeff Michka Added Mar 16, 2019 - 5:30pm
Hmmm.  Domesday book tosses ERW nonsense w/o cites.  And here I though the "establishment" view was don't impeach him, he;s not worth it.  Gotta agree.  But who knows, sooner or later the Trump Crime Family will do something that my deserve impeachment, if they've not already done something like that.   Sadly, for ol Orangy, there's no 1% contest to see "the guy that buys the most oligarchs wins."
Bill H. Added Mar 16, 2019 - 5:37pm
I think we have a Russian BOT in our presence.
I thought they were supposed to be doing their duty on FaceBook?
Jeff Michka Added Mar 16, 2019 - 5:58pm
Ya think, Bill H?  I suspect there's more than one, but not quite sure about #2....yet.  It should be of some note to WB we got farmhands from Russian troll farms in our midst.
The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 16, 2019 - 6:06pm
Mich - you know I rarely if ever use citations, if thats what you meant. How would I in that case offer any citations? I just stated that it is my opinion that he is not a puppet. If he were a puppet to the same masters as the rest of the puppets that reside and work in D.C. they would not be doing everything they can to bring him down. The masters would not have that would they? You may suggest that he is beholden to orhers then. That may or may not be. Can you provide citations?
Stone-Eater Added Mar 16, 2019 - 6:50pm

Cocaine ? Crack ? Crocodile ? Or what the hell are you on, Fogg ? Do you understand that any president in any country is no more than a puppet of the economy, be it pampers or guns ?

*sigh*
Stone-Eater Added Mar 16, 2019 - 7:09pm
BTW Frogg

of the American people.

That's the problem. You can replace "American" with any nation there is. As long as we don't understand that we all depend on each other (as nature works), and we concentrate on artificially built "nations" nothing will change. I can show you a world map of the 13th, 14th.....19th century. Well....where have all the "nations" gone ?

Time moves on. "Nations" disappear, borders disappear, new ones emerge and are created.....so what ?

Do you understand that ? Tell it to your kids. Your 80 years on that ball amongst billions of other people, in a very restricted time frame, should make you think.

Sit in a plane, watch down and try to identify people below....

I agree that people need identity and a feeling of home. It's grown in centuries. One has to have the feeling to be part of a greater community. As tribes in Africa had and still have to some degree, for example. But IF you want to say

...for the American (USA, correction, Venezuela is also America, look at the map) people

let me remind you that other "nations have the same right to be "for their people". Independently. For example Iraq, Syria, Libya....or Venezuela.

Tell Trump to get rid of Bolton and other Cheney clone warheads, meet Putin and Maduro and Xi face to face and start negociating on a fair base. As long as Trump has no guts to cut the MIC back, he's just a pretender.

A bana.
Jeff Michka Added Mar 16, 2019 - 7:24pm
Oh, that's right, Domesday book doesn't cite.  He just offers "opinion", so doesn't need  to...according to him.  This reminds me of how Messianic talks about his flawless virtue and purity...all self proclaimed.  You can be occasionally insightful, occasionally witty, and occasionally just another low-ball rightist pig.   I'm sure you'll be "witty" in reply.  Have a few drinks, pat yourself on the back and man-up your comments,
Barbara Ellison Added Mar 16, 2019 - 9:00pm
Passion Blues...a breath of fresh air.. :)
Bill H. Added Mar 16, 2019 - 9:43pm

That's exactly what Trump would say! (along with a bit more that I won't mention out here).
"if she wasn't my daughter, I would...………………"
FacePalm Added Mar 17, 2019 - 3:40am
PB-
As a test of the newly-restored WB, would you mind seeing if you can edit your article's title?  It's "bullied," 2 "L's," not one.
The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 17, 2019 - 7:06am
Mich -  I don't see you ever offering any citations, in fact your contributions hardly even qualify as opinions. You don't post any articles, just scan the board to find opportunities to insert your snark. That's your thing, I know it and it is what it is.  There are some on here who want to treat this like debate club. I'm not one of them. I don't look to score point or change minds. Most minds in this forum are pretty well made up. I have a range of knowledge and experience which allows me to form my own ideas and conclusions and put them in my own words. On specific points I could take the time to find, pull up and insert citations, but for someone like you that is just not worth my time.
Michael B Bagala Added Mar 17, 2019 - 10:06am
Stone-Eater
Well said.
Bill H. Added Mar 17, 2019 - 11:02am
FP-
I thought the title was appropriate as is!
Neil Lock Added Mar 17, 2019 - 11:42am
Stone-Eater: where have all the "nations" gone?

OK my friend, you triggered the Darn Poor Rhymer (with apologies to Pete Seeger):

Where have all the nations gone,
Long time passing?
Where have all the nations gone,
Long time ago?
Where have all the nations gone,
Gone to empires, every one!
When will they ever learn?
Why can't they ever learn?

Where have all the empires gone,
Long time passing?
Where have all the empires gone,
Long time ago?
Where have all the empires gone,
Gone to rubble, every one!
When will they ever learn?
Why can't they ever learn?

Where has all the rubble gone,
Long time passing?
Where has all the rubble gone,
Long time ago?
Where has all the rubble gone,
It’s still there for everyone!
When will they ever learn?
Why can't they ever learn?
Neil Lock Added Mar 17, 2019 - 11:54am
Passione Azzurra: Thanks for writing this.
Jeff Michka Added Mar 17, 2019 - 1:15pm
Hey, PB....ol Barbie Ellison, the serial deleter, loves your enabling....you need to log onto Barbies article and show her support for her alt rightist views... LOL
Michael B Bagala Added Mar 17, 2019 - 1:30pm
Jerky Jeff'
when it comes to deleting you have been on the receiving end of it by almost all the writers and like some cheap drug-ridden hooker you keep coming back for more.
Jeff Michka Added Mar 17, 2019 - 4:17pm
Ah, it's MBB, the Italian fascist's dream girl.  You need all the back pats and agreements with every crazy thing you write, MBB.  You are just infatuated with seeing your own texts in the endless, lengthy comments that lose focus a few lines in and ramble in an failed attempt to show how "smart" you are, but just read "I'm pendantic and pathetic."  Poor MBB.  I'm a lot tougher than you, buddy.
Michael B Bagala Added Mar 17, 2019 - 4:31pm
But when Moggy shouts out, he's sooooo impressive
That is because Jeff, your skanky wife SCREEECHES every time she has to look at your hideousness so much so you get turned on by shouts and screams.
From Greece to Italy are going Fascist, my kind of Fascism and wait till they get a load of you 2 American rejects coming to Italy. haaaaaaaaa ha ha.
Jeff Michka Added Mar 17, 2019 - 4:37pm
You're all hat and no cattle, MBB.  At least I have a wife.  Did ol Doc Bag dump your mama for a temp office nurse right before he lost his medical license...? oh, wait, he never had one to practice in the States, so he became a bed pan.  Sorry.  LOL
Michael B Bagala Added Mar 17, 2019 - 4:39pm
Got you all worked up didn't  Jeff my little Jewish jungle bunny.
Michael B Bagala Added Mar 17, 2019 - 4:40pm
 At least I have a wife.
Of course, you do dear. No one wanted that slut fucking skank and you had to beg her.
Ryan Messano Added Mar 17, 2019 - 4:51pm
Great article, disagree with your raunchy avatar, though the libertines on here will not object, disagree with your profanity, and disagree with your support of pot.  Other than that, fantastic effort!
Jeff Michka Added Mar 17, 2019 - 4:55pm
Illegitimate child of a failed doctor and student nurse.  People though so little of you and your family, as soon as they left, they sold the entrusted family possessions, fit in a garbage sack or two....sold the "valuables" and threw the rest, of course, down a well.  Hope the village appreciated their Bagala tea.  Seems daddy Doc Bag was as beloved as his kid.  You are just a joke, and know someone claiming online  "got you all worked up," it's all a joke, like the big time Italian fascist, MBB...LOL.  and a case of "you got THEM.".   Was your little sister good to you in bed, pedo MBB?  Or did you sell her off at Pizzagate when she refused to marry you?
Bill H. Added Mar 17, 2019 - 10:09pm
Don't fret, Ryan!
I suspect The Donald would like a piece of that!
Minister Peaceful Poet Added Mar 18, 2019 - 12:36am
On facebook I told everyone that I voted for Trump - no one talks to me, silence is golden.  : )
Autumn Cote Added Mar 18, 2019 - 1:33am
Please note, unless you comment on the work of others, it's against the rules to post articles here.  So long as you follow the rules, many thanks for your participation with Writer Beat.
Flying Junior Added Mar 18, 2019 - 1:48am
Okay,

Here is why I hate the demon Trump.  Every time I define a new atrocity, my hatred goes up by a factor of two.

It started with the birther conspiracy theory.  an America-hating liar such as Trump is no friend of mine.

Then we all noticed that David Duke, the KKK and other White Nationalist groups were suddenly thrilled to death about Trump's candidacy as if they knew something that we didn't.

Then Trump started holding nationalistic rallies designed to throw red meat at both the Tea Party and the anti-immigration/racist factions of the disgraced republican party.  We saw first-hand how he encouraged violence against black counter-protestors.

Then came all of the, "Crooked Hillary," fucking nonsense.  What the hell kind of America-hating liar would spread lies about the Clintons and by extension the venerable Clinton Foundation.  Y'all are some seriously sick puppies.

Then came all of the lies about Russia.  Bare-assed fucking lies!  How can you idiots respect a man like that?

Then came the remarks about shithole countries.  Dammit, that's fucking racist you dumb fucking Trumpies.  What the hell is wrong with you?

Then he came out in support of Brexit?  What the fuck?  Manchurian candidate?  You dummies claim that he was not groomed by Putin?

Then came Charlottesville.  The most disgusting display of White Supremacist violence and stupidity in the history of our young nation.  The entire Jew-hating debacle comes to a violent press culminating in a car murder by an emotionally disturbed young racist.  Trump tells us that there were good people on both sides.

Then the fucking moron risks world-wide depression in some vain attempt to enrich himself with the misguided steel and aluminum tariffs.  Thousands of American business concerns are immediately hit.  His understaffed and overwhelmed Department of Commerce is only able to address maybe 500 out of 30,000 requests for exemptions.  Harley-Davidson accelerates plans to build bikes in Thailand.  Narcissist-in-Chief begs them to , "Be patient."  What a maroon.  Meanwhile GM and other domestic automobile manufacturing interests begin closing plants and laying off jobs.

Then he really tips the apple cart over.  The fucking Golden Goose.  He fucks with our trading relationship with China.  So far everybody is losing from this regrettable mistake.  Hope y'all had the sense to buy new electronics last year.

So the most precious resource of our labor market, U.S. manufacturing is hurt.  Domestic automobile production is down.  But all you dumbfucks look at is the stock market and unreal unemployment figures.

He very nearly fucks up cheap Mexican beer and the thousand other concerns that make Canada and Mexico our most valuable trading partners.

Then the coup d'etat.  The Great Republican Tax Heist of 2017.  You dumb kittens are counting up your handful of Benjamins while he has sold out the entire federal government.

That's why I hate that fucking demon at least 4.096 times worse than I did before he ran for president.
Flying Junior Added Mar 18, 2019 - 1:53am
Then there is the whole environmental thing, the problem with climate change denial and that stupid, crazy fuck Betsy DeVos as the Secretary of Education.  What a fucking insult!

That's why I really hate Trump 32,768 times as much as I did three or four years ago.
Michael B Bagala Added Mar 18, 2019 - 9:46am
Flying Junior
I just read the reasons why you hate Trump and few I agree with while others I don't. I also have my own reasons like his deliberate act to destroy the dollar in his "sanctions wars". that hurts every person, every American,  and all are innocent people. Sanctions wars are killing innocent people.
He is a Judifier. He will sell the lives of American soldiers to please the Israeli politicians in mindless expensive wars
He is a megalomaniac to take on China, Russia, Iran, and a dozen other nations expecting America to not get badly hurt in the process.
Flying Junior Added Mar 18, 2019 - 12:06pm
Thanks for reading.  Good point about sanctions.  I think what I hate the most about Trump is his callous disregard for human life.
The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 18, 2019 - 1:04pm
Well PB you did a great job stating your case. Much of the thread following just affirms your assertions
Stone-Eater Added Mar 18, 2019 - 1:36pm
FJ

Agree wholeheartedly. But then: Always ask the questions: Is it Trump who commands or his MIC masters ? When people like the devilish Bolton or the pompuos Pompeo get elected in high posts by him, that's where I doubt about a president's "independence". Bolton/Pompeo is Cheney/Rumsfeld in reincarnation...
Stone-Eater Added Mar 18, 2019 - 1:38pm
...and Pence is the one responsible to keep the religious sheep in line LOL
Jeff Michka Added Mar 18, 2019 - 4:59pm
Oh, gee....MBB has said he's a "co founder" of a league of Italian fascists in Italy.  On a moment's reflection, and given lies and deflection is the rightist's stock and trade, there's no reason to believe MBB is cofounder of anything.  I somehow doubt Italians in the Land of Mussolini need a substandard migrant to organize a political movement that centers itself around Italy and Italians, not migrant brown people from the US.  Now, I'll presume MBB's lies were due to trying to bolster how hard he'd make things for us when we go to Italy.   So prove you are the new and improved Il Duce, MBB, or just admit you lied to bolster your saggy, silly rep online.  I don't think even WB rightists are stupid enough to believe you, piker.
Bill H. Added Mar 18, 2019 - 5:51pm

SEF -
Trump got dragged to Church last Sunday by his wife, who probably reminded him that he hadn't been for ages, and that he needed to reassure (or reconvince) both Pence and his religious sheep that he is a "god fearing man".
Apparently the Pastor leaped right into a sermon about damaging and negative rhetoric to his fellow man, and how damaging demeaning words about others can cause problems in the world.
I could just imagine Trump sat there the entire time with the usual extended lower lip shit eatin' grin and saw the whole sermon as a poke at himself.
Michael B Bagala Added Mar 18, 2019 - 5:58pm
Flying Junior
I fully agree. Trump's attitude towards (Goy) human life is downright Talmudic. He is the worst President we have ever had.
Jeff
The "Casa Pound", Fascist movement in Italy is named after Ezra Pound a black American who left America and lived well under Mussolini's Italy till the Jews got hold of him, tortured and imprisoned him where died. He was an innocent man. Also, learn to read English. I never wrote that I founded anything.
As for you and your slut fcking skank of a wife, you will know the level of Italian animosity when your Linguini or your Fetuchini Alfredo is extra slimy because everyone and their Grandmother spat a luger into it.
Now go bang you stupid head on the nearest wall as is the habit of your kind of people.
Jeff Michka Added Mar 18, 2019 - 6:19pm
AH, SO AS I thought, you were lying about being a big time fascist "co founder."  Be sure to catch a flight, if you are still allowed to fly. on a 737 Max, you'll look good in a hole in the ground.  Mussolini was shot by a red partisan, then dragged to a public square, hung by the heels and spat on.  I'm not worried about "Italian animosity,"  but a brown guy like you spouting your bullshit will definitely find it.  Go shit in somebody's drinking water you racist slur.
Michael B Bagala Added Mar 18, 2019 - 6:26pm
Jeff the Jewish Joke
When in Italy go bang your head on every wall and wail away.
Jim Stoner Added Mar 18, 2019 - 7:05pm
George
You asked,
What did Obama accomplish?
A little thing called the recovery from the deepest Depression since the 1930's; remember that?  Yes, his fiscal stimulus package was somewhat vanilla and mild, but that's what comes from trying to appease Republicans.  Whose votes were, generally speaking, never forthcoming.

That is a good clue to that much-sought plan that Democrats should promote for 2020:  It is to crush the Trumpist Republican menace into dust, with all the benefits to the people that victory will bring.

It is not just a plan for one election, though:  it is a permanent plan.   It will take until at least 2023 to reverse the contamination of the courts which McConnell and Trump have audaciously contrived.  "Stacking the Supreme Court" to 11 will be the just response (the Merrick Garland Resolution) to the Republican court-stacking (2015-2020) and will stand on its own merits as an improvement on the US system, as will the elimination of the Electoral College as a meaningful factor in the election of Presidents (before 2024 election).   Add the two senators for DC, two more for Atlantic/Caribbean Islands (PR & VI) and associated additional associated voting House Representatives (including Guam, Northern Marianas in Hawaii's  representation), and the sneaky cynicism of McConnell and the extremist reactionary populism of Trump will then be reversed, and something like a level and just playing field will be established for our descendants' future.   One in which Trumpist Republicans will be a minor factor, at best.

Jim Stoner Added Mar 18, 2019 - 7:14pm
Michael B B,  I don't know where you got the idea Ezra Pound was black, unless you are referring to that enormous black smudge on his character which was his support for Mussolini's Fascist regime.    He was the typical mark who fell for the Duce's nationalistic BS, mixed with MIGA sentiment, nostalgia for the classical Roman Empire.

Mahendra Kent Added Mar 18, 2019 - 9:22pm
I live in Australia and I support Trump (see my comments on LinkedIn). I like the man because he has got the guts to say what he thinks is right. He is doing the best for American economy and American people. It is up to the Americans to support him. The best Trump achievements, only for me, are that he has allowed people to have free speech (no political bullshit) and exposed China's lying culture and dishonesty in trade. No other leader had the guts to do it before. Please do't be afraid to come out in open and support him. There are many in Australia who would like to have a leader like Trump but are scared to admit it public. I have been supporting President Trump from the day he announced that he is going to run for President. I can loose business for my views but I don't care. We live in Democratic country not China and Russia so we should be free to speak. I am prepared for nasty comments so please let them come.
Michael B Bagala Added Mar 18, 2019 - 9:35pm
Mahendra
Trump and his Sanctions wars are destroying the dollar. Because of those wars more nations are dumping the dollar. Even India is considering dumping the dollar. With a 22 Trillion dollar debt the only way we can pay that is for the dollar to remain the international currency of exchange. The moment it does not that debt comes crashing down on our heads.
FacePalm Added Mar 19, 2019 - 12:52am
Currently, America has the strongest economy in the world, and multiple companies are rushing to establish businesses here, along with the jobs such investments are creating.

While i agree that IF the dollar is dropped as the world's reserve currency that this will be VERY bad for America - it will also be very bad for the rest of the planet, as well.  A world-wide depression won't help anyone, but will hurt everyone...therefore, it is in the interest of even China to let things continue.

Trump has a plan to reduce the debt to more manageable levels, and when more resources are pulled out of Alaska, that process will accelerate things.  He may even succeed in paying back the debt the D'OhBama maladministration ran up.  In a little less than 6 years, we'll know if he was able to succeed.

So as of this writing, the "IF" is a very BIG "if."
Flying Junior Added Mar 19, 2019 - 4:05am
I'm going to have to give Trump another black mark for his lost opportunity for leadership in response to the White Supremacist attacks on Mosques in New Zealand.  All he could muster as leader of the free world was the tired old NRA theme, thoughts and prayers, reworded as, "warmest sympathies."

So now I hate Trump 65,536 times as much as I did in early 2016.  My hatred for Trump has increased exponentially sixteen times.  Two to the sixteenth power.
Flying Junior Added Mar 19, 2019 - 4:11am
Here is what Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had to say about the massacres.

My heart breaks for New Zealand & the global Muslim community. We must continue to fight the perpetuation and normalization of Islamophobia and racism in all its forms. White supremacist terrorists must be condemned by leaders everywhere. Their murderous hatred must be stopped.

See the difference?
FacePalm Added Mar 19, 2019 - 5:55am
Over the last 2, 3 years, approx. 1600 Christian churches have been attacked, the worshippers murdered, many of the buildings destroyed by Muslims.

Where's her statement about THEM?

She's just trying to glom on to the leftist "hate whitey" movement...and did you catch the vid where a leftist called out Chelsea for being "at fault" for the massacre in NZ?

Typical leftist insanity, but glad Chelsea got a taste of what she helped create.
Michael B Bagala Added Mar 19, 2019 - 9:51am
Facepalm
While i agree that IF the dollar is dropped as the world's reserve currency that this will be VERY bad for America - it will also be very bad for the rest of the planet, as well.  A worldwide depression won't help anyone, but will hurt everyone...therefore, it is in the interest of even China to let things continue..
Some headlines you missed:
"These Countries are Quickly and Quietly dumping the Dollar -Zero Hedge Fund
"Which Countries are Dumping the Dollar and Why"-RT Business News
"Top 5 Countries Opting to Ditch the US dollar & the Reasons behind their Move" -Business News
"Are Russia and China trying to Kill the Dollar?"-Forbes
"India joins International group dumping US dollars in Oil Trades to Bypass US Sanctions"-Strategic Culture Foundation
"Will China force the Saudis to Dump the Dollar?" -Russia Insider.
"Trump wants the World to Dump the US Dollar"-FX Street
This is equally interesting:
"Why these Countries are Dumping US treasuries and What it means for the Dollar" -Real Money
Bill H. Added Mar 19, 2019 - 1:41pm

FJ-
Yep- Trump's response was another black mark on how we are viewed in the world. My relatives in NZ with whom I talked with a few days ago describe him as "a man who obviously has no heart".
That statement pretty much describes him in a nutshell.

Michael B Bagala Added Mar 19, 2019 - 2:38pm
Jim Stoner
Michael B B,  I don't know where you got the idea Ezra Pound was black,
Because he has been seen in both ways like this
"Ezra Pound the Best known Colored man in the United States" by Aldon Lynn Nielson. [Special issue Ezra Pound and African American Modernism]-Published by National Poetry Foundation.
Then I read your comment and Googled Wiki. He comes out white with an Italian background. Go figure
but one thing is consistent, he was brutalized and then committed to an insane asylum where he died. Jews and Fascism clash like nothing before.
Eric Reports Added Mar 19, 2019 - 3:56pm
If men are sexist pigs, what are feminists?
Michael B Bagala Added Mar 19, 2019 - 4:23pm
Eric
the act of sex is messy. In the process, we make pigs and slobs of ourselves.
People have compared sex and eating as being similar. they are not
We are usually naked when having sex. and clothed when eating.
We get sweaty and all kinds of bodily fluids come out when having sex.
We avoid sweat and keep bodily fluids away when eating.
In sex, our mouths become sexual and tastes change. In food, our mouths consume and tastes matter.
We make all kinds of noises from grunts to screaming when having sex
Silence is the rule when eating.
We usually shower after having sex. We usually relax after eating.
Jeff Michka Added Mar 19, 2019 - 7:55pm
Or like MBB, go find a drinking water source to piss and shit in.  Maybe wash some cattle in it after having sex with the cattle, eh, MBB?  The great Asian faiths of Catholicism...now we know where Asian Catholic priests abuse children...in a drinking water source.  Is that where they got you, MBB...hey, rightists will still love you if you tell.
Ward Tipton Added Mar 20, 2019 - 2:27pm
Ah, but if you openly admit to being a Trump Supporter, any and all other victimhood status that you may otherwise have been eligible for is reneged.
The Burghal Hidage Added Mar 20, 2019 - 3:12pm
Good point Ward and if memory serves me correctly PB can claim a few of those. It's kinda like why Clarence Thomas isn't welcomed at NAACP meetings: if you are a part of or defender of the statist status quo one's politics "trumps" all else. Its the only identity that really matters to them
Michael B Bagala Added Mar 20, 2019 - 9:15pm
Jeff
The only thing going for you people is that Wailing wall. I think I am going to call it the Boo Hoo Wall to remind of childish idiots like you.
Bill H. Added Mar 22, 2019 - 7:13pm
"You People"???
Michael B Bagala Added Mar 22, 2019 - 7:15pm
Bill
The "Jew" people. Those people chased from every western nation.  Yeah those people Jeff belongs to those people.
Ian Thorpe Added Mar 23, 2019 - 12:44pm
Passion, to praphrase a British politician of the 1980s, Being bullied by a Democrat is like being savaged by a dead sheep,  they may hurl a lot of obscenities, but really don't have the imagination to make a woulding comment.
Ian Thorpe Added Mar 23, 2019 - 1:19pm
Sorry, that should have been wounding.

Recent Articles by Writers Passion Blues follows.